Common Fabrics Suitable for Workwear
Common Fabrics and Characteristics of Work Clothes
1. Cotton twill fabric: The product is high-density, with the introduction of tissue fabrics, clear lines, clear valleys, light cloth, good quality, suitable for engineering jackets, overalls, casual clothes, bags, work gloves, etc.
2. Polyester / cotton fabric: The fabric feels very good to the touch, has a strong drape, good strength and abrasion resistance, and has a very small shrinkage rate. The finished product is not easy to lose shape, and is affordable and durable.
3. Pure cotton canvas fabric: It is a thicker plain weave fabric with high density, thick hand feel, clear weave pattern, firm and durable, and is a good material for jackets.
4. poplin fabric: all kinds of poplin fabrics have clean and flat surface, fine texture, full grain, full luster, soft and smooth, soft and waxy feel, which is suitable for summer clothes.
5. Dust-proof and anti-static fabric: This kind of fabric is strong and durable, soft and comfortable, moisture-absorbing and breathable. It can be processed into various high-grade anti-static cotton work clothes. And other flammable and explosive operating environments.
Common Fabrics for Work Shirts
1. Pure cotton: good hygroscopicity, soft touch, hygienic and comfortable wearing, good dyeing performance, soft gloss, natural beauty, poor wrinkle resistance, large shrinkage rate, suitable for making high-grade shirts
2. TC: Cotton content only accounts for 35% of the total proportion. There are many flower varieties, soft gloss and easy care.
3. CVC: Cotton composition accounts for more than 50%, cloth pattern lines are relatively thick, textured, comfortable to wear.
Tianyu Textile specializes in the production of workwear fabrics, which are exported all over the world, with a wide range of fabrics, first-class quality, and support for customization. Looking forward to cooperate with you!