The quality of workwear fabrics is gradually formed in various steps during its manufacture, from primitive fibers to final finished fabrics, covering yarn production, greige fabric weaving, dyeing/printing processing, mechanical and chemical finishing. During the complex processes, we have developed and utilized a complete quality management system.
1. Examination on greige fabric
2. Controlling of color proofing, communication within various departments including operation, quality and R&D should be done before bulk production, especially trial order in first time production.
3. For finished product inspection, quality control (QC) team adopts ten-point inspection method with the random inspection on 10% of total lots, which is similar to American four-point inspection method. Our quality control inspectors will assign a certain number of points on the defect according to its different types and sizes. Ultimately we calculate the total points of each roll, meanwhile make a statistic and conclusion about its quality.
4. Our technician will conduct internal tests on the bulk production samples according to ISO standards. We have modern laboratory and test equipment, and use them to test following parameters:
-Color fastness to washing, dry and wet rubbing
-Colour match under D65
-And other special finishing tests, including flame retardant, antistatic, water/oil repellent, etc.
5. Protection of finished products. During storage and transportation, fabric rolls must be tightly packed and protected to prevent moisture or contamination.
We are committed to providing customers with safe workwear fabrics. Our fabrics are durable to wear and free from harmful substances, and as an eco-conscious workwear fabric manufacturer we obtain the OEKO-TEX 100 certificate and renew annually. TIANYU Textiles are worthy of your trust and choice on our high quality workwear fabrics!