CPFR-290gsm | 80% Cotton 20% Polyester | FR- Twill 3/1
- Material: • 80% Cotton 20% Polyester Fabric
- Specification: • 16*12 108*56
- Fabric Width(cm): • 57/58"
- Fabric Weight(gsm): • 290GSM
- Package: • By rolls ,standard export packing, or as customer requestBy rolls 75-100m, standard export packing, inside with plastic bag. 20"container 40000~45000m40"container 55000-60000m
- Standard: • ASTM F1959-06 Class 3Protection Against Electric Arc NFPA2112 HRC 2Protection Against Flash FireEN ISO 11611: 2007 A1+A2 Clothing for Welding and Allied Processes EN 1SO 11612:2008 A/B1/C1/E1Protection Against Heat and Flame
We're here to help: Easy ways to get the answers you need.
Description of CPFR 290 - 80% Cotton 20% Polyester 290gsm FR Fabric
CPFR- 290 Fabric is FR-fabric made of 80% cotton, 20% polyester with classic twill 3/1 weave. Its cotton rich blend ensures this protective FR-fabric features high quality of natural fibers and also enforced with durable properties of polyester, such as higher tear and abrasion resistance.
CPFR-290 fabric safely protects from the risks of flash fire.It can be used for middleweight Protective clothing in oil & gas/ chemical/ gas station/ mining/ welding/ repair such field for making fire fighter suit/ first aid suit/ welder work wear.
|Color Change (Washing 60°C)||4-5||ISO 105 C06|
|Color Staining (Washing 60°C)||4||ISO 105 C06|
|Rubbing Fastness Dry||4||ISO 105 X12:1995|
|Rubbing Fastness Wet||3||ISO 105 X12:1995|
|Light Fastness||3-4||ISO 105 B02|
|Tensile Strength (N)||warp/weft 1500/850N||ISO 13934-1|
|Tear Strength (N)||warp/weft 38/30N||ISO 13937-2|
|Dimensional Stability to Washing (Max)||warp/weft +/-3%||ISO 5077|
|Abrasion resistance||28,300 rubs ISO12947-2:1999|
|Pilling Resistance||4 ISO 12945-2:2001|
|KEEP IN COOL DRY PLACE, WITH NO DIRECT SUNLIGHT|
Accreditations of CPFR-290 Fabric
ISO 11612 (A1, C1, F1) – Protective fabric for industrial workers
ISO 11612 (A-A1, B1, C1, E3, F1) – Protective fabric for industrial workers
ASTM 1959 ARC RAITING: ATPV = 10.3cal/cm2
HAF = 78%
1.Protection against flame spread
2.80/20 cotton/polyester for comfort, strength & moisture control
3.Good colour fastness
4.Excellent wash shrinkage
6.Tested to industrial laundry 50 washes at 75ºC.