CPFR-290gsm | 80% Cotton 20% Polyester | FR- Twill 3/1
- Material: • 80% Cotton 20% Polyester Fabric
- Specification: • 21*21 108*58
- Fabric Width(cm): • 57/58"
- Fabric Weight(gsm): • 200GSM
- Package: • By rolls ,standard export packing, or as customer requestBy rolls 75-100m, standard export packing, inside with plastic bag. 20"container 40000~45000m40"container 55000-60000m
- Standard: • ASTM F1959-06 Class 3Protection Against Electric Arc NFPA2112 HRC 2Protection Against Flash FireEN ISO 11611: 2007 A1+A2 Clothing for Welding and Allied Processes EN 1SO 11612:2008 A/B1/C1/E1Protection Against Heat and Flame
We're here to help: Easy ways to get the answers you need.
Description of CPFR 290 - 80% Cotton 20% Polyester 290gsm FR Fabric
CPFR- 290 Fabric is FR-fabric made of 80% cotton, 20% polyester with classic twill 3/1 weave. Its cotton rich blend ensures this protective FR-fabric features high quality of natural fibers and also enforced with durable properties of polyester, such as higher tear and abrasion resistance.
CPFR-290 fabric safely protects from the risks of flash fire.It can be used for middleweight Protective clothing in oil & gas/ chemical/ gas station/ mining/ welding/ repair such field for making fire fighter suit/ first aid suit/ welder work wear.
|Against light||3-4||ISO 105 B02|
|Rubbing dry||4-5||ISO 105 X12|
|Rubbing wet4-5||4-5||ISO 105 X12|
|Against perspiration acid / basic||4-5||ISO 105 E04|
|Washing 60°C||4-5||ISO 105 C06|
|Washing 60°C staining||4-5||ISO 105 C06|
|Dry cleaning||4-5||ISO 105 D01|
|EN530: class 3-4|
|Fire retardant performance After Washing 50 Times|
|Damage Length (mm)||≤150||75|
|Tensile strength||ISO 13934-1: warp/weft 1400/600N|
|Tear strength||ISO 13937-2: warp/weft 32.0/27N|
|Dimensional change||ISO 5077: warp/weft +/-3%|
|KEEP IN COOL DRY PLACE, WITH NO DIRECT SUNLIGHT|
Accreditations of CPFR-290 Fabric
ISO 11612 (A1, C1, F1) – Protective fabric for industrial workers
ISO 11612 (A-A1, B1, C1, E3, F1) – Protective fabric for industrial workers
ASTM 1959 ARC RAITING: ATPV = 10.3cal/cm2
HAF = 78%
1.Protection against flame spread
2.80/20 cotton/polyester for comfort, strength & moisture control
3.Good colour fastness
4.Excellent wash shrinkage
6.Tested to industrial laundry 50 washes at 75ºC.