CPAFR-255gsm | 80% Cotton 19% Polyester 1% Antistatic| FR- Twill 3/1
- Material: • 80% Cotton 19% Polyester 1% Antistatic
- Fabric Weight(gsm): • 255gsm
- Fabric Width(cm): • 57/58"
- Package: • By rolls ,standard export packing, or as customer requestBy rolls 75-100m, standard export packing, inside with plastic bag. 20"container 40000~45000m40"container 55000-60000m
We're here to help: Easy ways to get the answers you need.
Description of CPAFR-255gsm - 80% Cotton 19% Polyester 1% Antistatic 255gsm FR Fabric
CPFAR- 255 Fabric is a light 255gsm FR-fabric made of 80% long-staple cotton, 19% polyester and 1% antistatic yarn. with classic twill 3/1 weave. Its cotton rich blend ensures this protective FR-fabric features high quality of natural fibers and also enforced with durable properties of polyester, such as higher tear and abrasion resistance.
CPFAR-255 fabric safely protects from the risks of flash fire.It can be used for middleweight Protective clothing in oil & gas/ chemical/ gas station/ mining/ welding/ repair such field for making fire fighter suit/ first aid suit/ welder work wear.
|Color Change (Washing 60°C)||4-5||ISO 105 C06|
|Color Staining (Washing 60°C)||4||ISO 105 C06|
|Rubbing Fastness Dry||4||ISO 105 X12:1995|
|Rubbing Fastness Wet||3||ISO 105 X12:1995|
|Light Fastness||3-4||ISO 105 B02|
|Tensile Strength (N)||warp/weft 1350/600N||ISO 13934-1|
|Tear Strength (N)||warp/weft 28/24N||ISO 13937-2|
|Dimensional Stability to Washing (Max)||warp/weft +/-3%||ISO 5077|
|Abrasion resistance||25,000 rubs ISO12947-2:1999|
|Pilling Resistance||4 ISO 12945-2:2001|
|KEEP IN COOL DRY PLACE, WITH NO DIRECT SUNLIGHT|
ISO 11612 (A1, C1, F1) – Protective fabric for industrial workers
ISO 11612 (A-A1, B1, C1, E3, F1) – Protective fabric for industrial workers
EN 1149-5 (1149-3 Method 2) – Protective fabric with Antistatic properties, ESD protection
EN 61482-1-2 (Class 1)– Protective clothing against the hazards of Electric Arc
1. Protection against flame spread
2. 80/19/1 cotton/polyester/antistatic for comfort, strength & moisture control
3. Good colour fastness
4. Excellent wash shrinkage
5. Good pilling
6. Tested to industrial laundry 50 washes at 75ºC. See certificates for specific details