Cotton Oil Retardant Fabric Textile For Industrial Work Clothing
- Material: • Cotton Fabric
- Specification: • 20*16 128*60
- Fabric Width(cm): • 58/59"
- Fabric Weight(gsm): • 240GSM
- Package: • By rolls ,standard export packing, or as customer requestBy rolls 75-100m, standard export packing, inside with plastic bag. 20"container 40000~45000m40"container 55000-60000m
- Standard: • GB12799-91 Class 1: Overcome the Contradiction of Moisture Permeablity and Oil and Water RepellentEN13034;2005 BS EN 12034 : Limited Protection against Liquid ChemicalsAATCC118 ; AATCC130; AATCC22
We're here to help: Easy ways to get the answers you need.
|Against light||4||ISO 105 B02|
|Rubbing dry||4||ISO 105 X12|
|Rubbing wet||4-5||ISO 105 X12|
|Against perspiration acid / basic||4||ISO 105 E04|
|Washing 60°C||4-5||ISO 105 C06|
|Washing 60°C staining||4||ISO 105 C06|
|Dry cleaning||4-5||ISO 105 D01|
|Abrasion resistance||EN530: class 3-4|
|Workwear Fabric performance After Washing 50 Times|
|Tensile Strength||Wrap≥800N Weft≥600N||ISO 13934-1:1999|
|Tear Strength||Wrap≥20N Weft≥20N||ISO 13937-2:2000|
|KEEP IN COOL DRY PLACE, WITH NO DIRECT SUNLIGHT|
Features of Water Oil Proof Fabric After Washing 50 Times
1. On-stick oil and non-porous
2. Air and Moisture Permeable Properties
3. To overcome the contradiction of Moisture permeability and oil and water repellent
4. Teflon Hang Tag are Provided
5. Standards: GB12799-91, EN 13034
|For New Customer
1.Your kind enquiry will be replied in 2 hours and 24 hours if time difference
2.Price will be offered in 2 hours ,24 hours if time difference.
3.Free sample can be sent for evaluation if in need.
4.Sample making can be made according to your requirements before placing order.
For Old Customer
1.Shipping samples will be sent for check before shipment.
2.Test report will be sent for evaluation before shipment.
3.Any big quality problem caused by us, money will be return or to do again until meet your requirments.
4.Updating the new products and hot selling products in relative market.
5.Updateing the production schedule regularly.